Monday, July 12, 2010

What's in Kerren's Purse?

My purse is my temple, and I'm sure all of you women can agree with me.
Heres whats in my purse daily:

1. Purse- Louis Vuitton; Damier Ebene Canvas; Hampstead MM; $1,310

2. Wallet- Louis Vuitton; Damier Ebene Canvas; Zippy Wallet; $645

3. Band Aid- I'm a klutz sometimes so I never know when I need this; $2.89; CVS

4. Bobby Pins- I have bangs+summer humidity= enough said; $2.24; Conair; CVS

5. Hair Tie- Long thick hair+humidity= you get the picture; $2.24; Scunci; CVS

6. Lip Fusion- For Voluptuous lips on the go; color: Glow; $38

7. Poland Spring Water- Always staying hydrated!; $.99

8. Gold bond Lotion travel size- Gotta have soft hands!; $.99; CVS

9. Chap Stick- Great for all seasons, not just winter; $1.99; CVS

10. Check Book- Gotta pay those bills!

11. Dove Deodorant travel size- Always have to be prepared; $1.00; CVS

12. Visine- For those annoying allegies; $7.49; CVS

13. Boi ing concelur- A must have for touch ups through out the day; Benefit; $19; Sephora

14. CVS Handsenitiser- Gotta stay clean and germ free!; $1.19; CVS

15. Johnson and Johnson Floss- Once daily for good looking and healthy teeth; $2.99; CVS

16. Flashlight- Incase I have to get into survival mode

17. Michael Kors- Very Hollywood perfume travel size; $18: Sephora

18. Sunglasses- Marc by Marc Jacobs Aviators; Solstice; $98

And now you know what keeps me going day to day

xoxo,

KL